Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm so channeling Cliff Claven here

This like post #32 of my trip to Florida last week. We went into downtown Jacksonville at the Jacksonville Landing to hang out for a bit before we left on Sunday. Rick had been asking me where my yacht was every time we were near water, which was quite often. When we got downtown, there was this big ole yacht, the Gallant Lady @either 168 or 172 feet. I explained that the captain had been delayed trying to find thongs that were not too big for the all girl crew and had just pulled into town. I also told Rick there was no point in boarding the yacht since we had to leave so soon. Here is the front of the boat,


and here is the back!


See, I was telling the truth the whole time! That captain has a lot to answer for!

No comments: