Friday, March 20, 2009

Andrea- Got out of prison for model behavior





I did a workshop today at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia with Dave Tejada. Andrea was one of the models Dave chose for the workshop. She was a trooper, as always. It was frickin cold in there! The top shot was one Dave set up, and the bottom two were ones I grabbed with her while we were between set ups. These are pretty much straight from the camera.

The other models and some prison pics follow.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Martha/Marti said...

These are very cool! Are the last two really lit by the window light, or did you hide a flash in there?

jamiekoppi said...

I love the last two! Those are awesome! It looks like it would have been a cool place to be.

Dave said...

Marti, That's straight window light. I saw it, asked Andrea to move into the light and took the shot!
Dave

Dave said...

Koppi,
The site is incredible! I'm all over going back to it to shoot again!
Dave

Scott said...

Love the ones right by the windows Dave. I've been waiting to see what you did there. Good stuff!

Stacey J. said...

second one... just gorgeous!!!!